What to Expect
The 6-Week Live Well Program is the first step in creating a healthy diet and a balanced lifestyle.
The program is the best of both worlds – easy to manage if you’re busy, but individually guided by Coach Nikki, so you feel supported and accountable.
This program provides freedom from worrying about your health and permission to be in charge of it.
WHAT TO EXPECT DURING THE PROGRAM
This 6 week program is a total wellness program with two key components – nutrition and lifestyle.
Once you sign up, you’ll set up an in-person coaching session with Nikki at Humani Pilates. At the coaching session, you’ll go over your detailed health and lifestyle history and Nikki’s strategy for you for the next 6 weeks.
Then, at the beginning of each week you’ll receive:
- Personalized meal plan recommendations.
- Corresponding weekly recipes to prep for the week ahead.
- That week’s lessons: a nutrition plan and a lifestyle recommendation.
- A tracking sheet to keep you on task.
- A personal email from Nikki at the end of the week to reflect on the previous week and recommendations for the week ahead.
WHAT TO EXPECT AFTER THE PROGRAM
Confidence in your diet: with meal plans and recipes to fuel your body, mind and spirit, you’ll learn what foods give you energy and focus instead of brain fog and lethargy.
Self – Acceptance: you’ll see yourself and your body as something you want to take care of instead of something that needs fixing and how to make yourself a priority.
Energy and Stamina: you’ll know what your body and mind need in order to perform, exercise and stay focused by giving it quality rest, nutrients, hydration and movement.
Strength: you’ll have a clear picture of how to build strength in your body with a personalized exercise plan.
Balance and Stability: by learning how to add a daily mindfulness practice, you’ll feel less irritable, frazzled and stressed and more intentional, centered and balanced.
Is this Program for Me?
THE 6 WEEK PROGRAM IS A MATCH, IF:
- You’ve been saying you “need to get back on track” but are not sure where to start.
- You want to make lifestyle changes, but it seems overwhelming.
- You’re looking for a jumpstart in adding more healthy habits to your life.
- Having accountability and guidance help you focus and help you do what you say you’re going to do.
- You have a busy and active lifestyle so you need a program that’s effective but doesn’t take up a ton of time.
- You’ve tried “online stuff” before but there isn’t enough personal connection or accountability, so you quit before it’s over.
- You know something needs to change but are afraid to do it alone.
- You feel like you are doing a pretty good job at eating well and exercising but still don’t feel as good as you’d like and wonder what’s missing.
- Healthy food and exercise feel scary and intimidating.
A Sneak Peek into Your 6 Weeks
Are you excited about this opportunity but want a few more details?
We’re giving you a sneak peek to see what the program is all about. Here’s the sample outline for week 1 and the themes Nikki will cover over the course of 6 weeks. Remember, each week has a nutrition focus and a lifestyle change she’d like you to take on.
Sample Program Outline – Week 1
NUTRITION FOCUS: Healthy Fats and Balancing Blood Sugar
Learn how adding healthy fats helps burn fat, improves focus, keeps you feeling full longer and inhibits blood sugar spikes. At the end of this week you’ll easily know how to eat to prevent blood sugar crashes and how to bring your blood sugar into balance.
- This week’s meal plan will feature blood sugar balancing breakfasts, lunches and dinners that are packed with fat-burning healthy fats to satisfy and energize you all day.
- Recipes are designed to be easy, nutrient dense, packed with whole foods. Each comes with an ingredient list making it easy to shop.
- Your tracker is available to keep you accountable and mindful of how you’re feeling and what’s working and what’s not.
LIFESTYLE CHALLENGE: Building a Meditation Practice
Learn to incorporate a simple and consistent morning practice. By the end of this week you’ll experience how meditation affects mood, productivity, stress, relationships and reactivity. You’ll notice that meditation doesn’t take much time and is accessible to anyone, anytime.
You’ll receive your own special live well meditation recording that you can access at all times with your phone, tablet or computer.
Themes Weeks 2-6: Broken Down by Week
Metabolism and Mindful Eating / Sleep
Working Smarter not Harder / Gratitude and Reflection
Hacking Your Gut and Brain Health / Self-Care
Decoding Physical Hunger / Looking for the Lesson
Carbs: how they work and how to eat / Fun and Play
The total price includes, the 1 hour in-person coaching session with Nikki, all weekly program content, weekly check-ins as well as all e-mail correspondence with Nikki. In addition, the program will be yours to keep, so you can do it again and again.
One Time Payment: The 6-Week Live Well Program is $450. Purchase here.
Payment Plan Price: A payment plan is available for this program. You can make 2 equal payments of $237.50, 30 days apart. Purchase here.
SPECIAL HUMANI DISCOUNT
We believe that wholistic change makes the biggest impact, so during the 6 week program, you’ll receive 10% off regular priced bodywork services, including Fascial Stretch Therapy, at Humani Pilates.
THE FINE PRINT
There are no refunds, returns, exchanges of any kind for this program for any reason. If you choose the payment plan option and decide to not continue with the program part-way through, you will still be charged for the 2nd portion of the program. Once the program is purchased, it is yours to keep.
When Does it Start + How to Sign Up
The program is NOW open an you can start the program any time.
- This program is almost full: Nikki is taking only 5 more new program participants this time around.
HOW TO BEGIN
- First and foremost, purchase the program in one full payment (with the early bird deal), here. Or if you’d like to split the program into two payments, go here.
- As soon as you purchase the program, schedule your first coaching session with Nikki, here.
- Within 24 hours of purchasing your program, you will receive an e-mail from Coach Nikki with all the details and intake forms.
- Please review all the forms and fill them out. E-mail them back to Nikki no later than 24 hours prior to your first coaching session. Nikki takes your program seriously and needs time to prepare for your first session.
- Make sure you arrive to your coaching session 5 minutes early.
- Enjoy living well!
Program questions? E-mail Nikki at email@example.com.
Scheduling questions? E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.