We’re on the look out for quality people who share our vision and enjoy working as a team.
PILATES INSTRUCTORS AND APPRENTICES
We’re looking for long-term employees with high growth potential, who are looking to building their careers at our studio and are excited to be a part of a growing company.
RESPONSIBILITIES + QUALIFICATIONS
- Instructor: a comprehensive Pilates certification or a Mat certification from a reputable source
- Apprentice: currently enrolled in a teacher training for a Pilates certification or a Mat certification from a reputable source
- Teaching that consistently demonstrates commitment to our students, core mission, and values
- Thorough understanding of the Pilates method and ability to articulate and teach it
- Experience teaching group equipment classes
- Morning, evening, and weekend teaching availability
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and takes initiative
- Desire and excitement to work as a team – we’re a family
- Drive for learning and adapting
- Punctuality and time management skills
COMPENSATION AND PERKS
- Competitive salary
- Employee status
- Unlimited free classes – we believe in our personal practice
- Unlimited studio access and use – we believe in personal growth
- Workshops, continuing education, support and mentorship
- Apprenticeship: We offer a 6 month apprenticeship program for teachers in training who are interested in joining our teaching team
If you think you’d be a good fit, e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line “Humani Team”.